This portable, wireless lamp can be carried from room to room like a high-tech candle, providing light where you need it. An Italian-made design by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby, the Bellhop Lamp casts a pool of direct light, and has a mushroom shape that shields its carrier from interfering rays while walking through dark rooms. The Bellhop Lamp has a four-step dimmer, operated by a push-button switch at its base, and charges via micro USB-C to provide four hours of light. Designed by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby for FLOS.
Additional features include:
- Light source: LED 2,5W 250lumens
- Cord length: 47”
DesignerEdward Barber and Jay Osgerby
Size8h x 5"diam
Year of Design2018
- Special shipping charge of $15.00
- Shipping Method: Front Door Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.