The elegant, fluid aesthetic of Sebastian Wrong’s table lamp is achieved through precision manufacturing. With the refined form of a fine brass instrument, it features a spun steel frame and diffuser that emits warm, indirect light for reading or an ambient accent. Die-cast aluminum hardware adds sleek appeal to the design, which was short listed for the Peugeot Design Award in 2001. Made in Italy by Flos, a manufacturer which reproduces many of the iconic lighting designs in the MoMA collection.
• On-cord dimmer with 0-100% luminosity adjustment. Designed by Sebastian Wrong for FLOS.
• 67" cord.
• UL certified.
• Requires one 72W BT-15 ECO Halogen (included).
Size22.6h x 15.3w x 10.4"diam
Year of Design2003
- Special shipping charge of $280.25
- Shipping Method: Front Door Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.