Spin your favorite vinyl records on the Fuse Vert Vertical Record Player, a flipped-up turntable that’s perfectly balanced, with a counter weighted tonearm that prevents wobbling and delivers high-quality sound with its Audio-Technica needle and built-in speakers. (We chose the Audio-Technica needle version of this Vertical Record Player because it offers a premium sound performance.) Designed to have a small footprint, this handcrafted ash tree wood design also includes FM radio, Bluetooth for streaming music from your devices, a USB port, alarm clock and a line out port.
Features of the Fuse Vert Vertical Record Player include:
- The tone arm is dynamically adjusted to ensure the tracking force is applied at the correct weight without damaging your vinyl.
- Produces a steady sound even when the vinyl has a wobble.
- Ceramic cartridge with diamond needle that’s fine-tuned. The cartridge provides a rich mid-end and beautiful upper-range sound.
- Can be used to play 33 1/3 (12"), 45 (7") and 78 (10") rpm sized records.
- A dial on the back lets you choose record speeds.
- Dual channel (stereo) with a frequency range of 80-10000Hz with channel balance of <3db.
- Features an ash wood base with vibration-damping feet.
- Two 2” 8 Ohm 5-watt full-range stereo speakers.
- 11” ABS platter.
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- FM radio with preset stations.
- RCA line out.
- Alarm clock.
- Powered by standard plug-in.
- Weighs 7lbs.
- Measures 15h x 14w x 9"d.
Size15h x 14w x 9"d
MaterialAsh Veneer on MDF, Plastic, Metal
WarningChoking Hazard — Item contains small parts. Not for children under 3.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.