A portable speaker that delivers immersive sound that fills a room. Designed and handmade in the UK, the Gomi has a casing made from 100% waste plastics. With a full-range driver and an impressive bass radiator, the Gomi Bluetooth Speakers gives you the highs and lows your favorite music deserves.
Features of the Gomi Speaker include:
- Immersive sound from a full range of neodymium drivers.
- 32-hour battery life for a single 2-hour charge.
- Stereo-pair compatible (TWS pairing with another Gomi Speaker).
- Portable design.
- Charges via USB-C cable (included. Power adapter not included).
- Pairs seamlessly to your phone or device via Bluetooth 5.0.
- Auxiliary line plug-in for instant play.
- Durable casing is made from 100% plastics sourced from waste flows around the UK.
- Marbling effect makes each design unique and each speaker is numbered.
- Designed and handcrafted in the UK.
- Measures 3.75h x 7.5w x 2.8”d.
Size3.75h x 7.5w x 2.8"d
MaterialRecycled LDPE Plastic, aluminum, repurposed lithium-ion batteries from e-bikes
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.