The Pyramid Bench 12 was originally designed by Wim Rietveld while working at Ahrend in the 1950s and has been relaunched by Danish brand HAY. This strong, functional bench is characterized by a minimalist silhouette and clean design. Light enough to move around, it’s a perfect bench to accompany the HAY Pyramid Dining Table 02 (sold separately). The HAY Pyramid Bench 12 is made of solid oak and powder-coated steel by HAY, a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection. Assembly required.
- Wipe with a clean cloth wrung in water or in a solution of water and a neutral detergent.
- Remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth.
- If the surface is scratched or appears matte, use a care product especially suited to wood.
- Avoid using scouring cream or scouring pads, as they may scratch the surface.
SizeMedium:18.25h x 15.75w x 75"l
Large:18.25h x 15.75w x 98.5"l
MaterialPowder Coated Steel, Solid Oak Wood
Year of Design1950
- Special shipping charge of $36.00
- Shipping Method: Threshold Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.