The Pyramid Table 01, a reissued design from the 1950s, was designed by Wim Rietveld, son of acclaimed designer Gerrit Rietveld. Made by Danish brand HAY, the Pyramid Table is a solid, light design that’s distinguished by its inverted V-shaped, angled legs. This clean, minimalist piece is ideal as a desk in your home workspace or as a small kitchen table. The HAY Pyramid Table 01 has a solid oak tabletop, a powder-coated steel frame and measures 29h x 55.3w x 29.5”d. HAY has work in MoMA’s collection.
- Wipe with a clean cloth wrung in water or in a solution of water and a neutral detergent.
- Remove soap residue immediately using a clean, dry cloth.
- If the surface is scratched or appears matte, use a care product especially suited to wood.
- Avoid using scouring cream or scouring pads, as they may scratch the surface.
Size29.25h x 29.5w x 55.25"l
MaterialPowder Coated Steel, Solid Oak Wood
- Special shipping charge of $38.00
- Shipping Method: Threshold Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.