The LCW Lounge Chair, designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1945, began as an experiment, created via a machine that molded plywood with the help of heat and a bicycle pump. Today, the low-slung chair features an expertly crafted molded seat and back that cradles you in comfort. This version of the chair, created for the Herman Miller x HAY collaboration, features a saturated forest green color. Herman Miller, HAY and Charles and Ray Eames are all represented in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the Herman Miller x HAY Eames LCW Lounge Chair include:
- Designed by HAY and Charles and Ray Eames.
- Available in a new spirited colorway by Danish design house HAY.
- The timeless wood lounge chair is composed of ash wood with a saturated forest green stain, a quintessential HAY hue.
- Molded 5-ply seat and back, with 8-ply legs and back brace.
- Rubber shock mounts prevent jarring movements.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames LCW Chair, verified by an authenticity certificate included in every order.
- Manufactured in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Measures 26.77h x 23.62w x 27.95"d.
DesignerCharles and Ray Eames
Size26.8h x 23.6w x 28"d
- Shipping Method: Front Door Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.