The Eames Wire Base Low Table was designed in 1950 by Charles and Ray Eames. For this Herman Miller x HAY version, the original’s wooden top is now rendered in an outdoor-safe tempered glass with a color palette chosen by HAY. The beveled edges of the cast-glass top create a delightful interplay of color and light. At 10” high, the table provides a handy surface for books or magazines, either as a bedside table or while lounging by the pool. Herman Miller, HAY and Charles and Ray Eames are all represented in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the Herman Miller x HAY Eames Wire Base Low Table include:
- Designed by HAY and Charles and Ray Eames.
- Portable and lightweight so you can move it from room to room.
- Multiple tables can be grouped together to form a larger table surface.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Available in a color palette chosen by HAY, meant for endless interplay and combination.
- Minimal, elegant aesthetic ideal for smaller spaces.
- Resistance-welded steel cross-bracing adds stability to the base.
- This is an authentic Herman Miller Eames Wire Base Low Table, verified by an authenticity certificate included in every order.
- Manufactured in the USA by Herman Miller.
- Top is made from tempered, back-painted glass.
- Powder-coated steel base.
- Leveling floor glides.
- Measures 10h x 15w x 13.25”d.
DesignerCharles and Ray Eames
Size10h x 15w x 13.25”d
MaterialTempered Glass, Powder Coated Steel
Year of Design1950
- Special shipping charge of $45.00
- Shipping Method: Front Door Delivery
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.