Conventional ways of serving ice can be inconvenient, with troublesome trays or unwieldy bags. Icebreaker Pop is a Danish design that uses innovative patented technology to make and serve ice in an easy, fun and elegant way.
How the Icebreaker Pop works:
- Fill it with water, as you would a bottle, through the top lidded opening and place in freezer.
- Once frozen, place Icebreaker Pop on the table and press on each side with the palm of your hand to release the ice cubes.
- Remove the lid, “pop” the ice cubes by pulling the straps on each side, shake it and then serve the ice through the opening.
- This eliminates spillage and the need to touch the ice, making this a hygienic way to serve ice to your guests.
Features of the Icebreaker Pop include:
- Freezes 18 large ice cubes.
- 100% watertight.
- Closed container prevents odor absorption in your freezer.
- The thermo-effective container limits melting, even after several hours in room temperature.
- Space-saving design that can also be stacked when using multiple Icebreakers.
- Easy to take on the go, to picnics or out on your terrace.
- Made from phthalate- and BPA-free plastic.
- Measures 2.2h x 4.6w x 8.3"d
Size2.2h x 4.6w x 8.3"d
MaterialABS, PP, TPE
Year of Design2019
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.