Bring back the look and sound of the 1980s with this vintage-inspired design that mimics the original personal cassette players of that era. Its iconic, transparent case allows you to watch cassette tapes play within it—and its Bluetooth 5.0 technology means you can play cassettes through its conventional 3.5mm audio jack or through any Bluetooth® enabled headset or speaker, including those with noise cancellation options. (Your own headphones or speaker are required for use.) Use the NINM Lab Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Cassette Player to play your own tapes, or pair it with a handmade mixtape for the perfect retro gift. Examples of portable analog music players, such as "Walkman" Portable Audio Cassette Player (model TPS-L2 ) (1979), are included in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the It’s Ok Too Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Cassette Player include:
- 3.5mm external audio jack.
- Bluetooth 5.0 on/off switch & LED.
- Control buttons (Play, Stop, FF and REW) and volume control wheel.
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries DC 3V or USB-C jack supply, 5V 800MA.
- USB C charging AA Ni-MH batteries (rechargeable battery only, not included).
- Batteries charging time: 2–3 hours (First time charging: 5 hours).
- Up to 6-8 hours running time per battery charge.
- Classic belt clip.
- Auto stop system ends play when your cassette is done.
- Measures 3.3h x 4.6w x 1.3"d.
Size3.3h x 4.6w x 1.3"d
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.