This i-Type Polaroid Now Camera pays homage to the work of Keith Haring with a design that incorporates reproductions of his art. Keith Haring’s work is represented in MoMA’s collection. Film sold separately.
Features of the Keith Haring Edition Polaroid Now Camera include:
- Double exposure.
- Accurate flash.
- 15-pack battery life.
- High performance lithium-ion battery, 750mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 2.7Wh.
- Battery life indicator.
- Charges via Micro USB (cable included).
- Shutter system: custom design, using precision step motor for shutter.
- Focal length: Close-up (lens 1) 94.96mm, Distance (lens 2) 102.35mm.
- Field of view: Horizontal 40°, Vertical 41°.
- Flash system: Vacuum discharge tube storage.
- Neck strap.
- Quick start guide.
- Measures 3.7h x 4.4w x 5.9”d.
- Made from white polycarbonate & ABS plastic with polycarbonate resin lenses.
- Film sold separately.
SizeCamera: 6.25h x 4w x 5"d
Film Box: 4.95h x 4.85w x 0.8"d
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.