The LARQ Bottle is the world’s first self-cleaning water bottle providing on-the-go water purification from a clean bottle. Engineered with advanced technology, the LARQ Bottle uses a proprietary and patented UV-C LED light to purify your drinking water and the inner surface of the bottle by eliminating harmful bio-contaminants through a photochemical reaction. With just a touch of the button on top of the bottle, the LARQ Bottle eradicates up to 99.9999% of harmful and odor-causing bacteria and viruses.
The Self-Cleaning Mode will intelligently turn on every two hours, basking the bottle with UV light, keeping your water and bottle germ-free all day long. This problem-solving function addresses a common complaint from people who use reusable water bottles: odor and concerns about contamination. Choose from 17oz or 25oz sizes.
Features of the LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle include:
- Proprietary UV-C LED technology that cleans the inside of the bottle and purifies water.
- Light is emitted in a 280nm range—the optimal wavelength of light to eradicate bacteria and viruses effectively
- Eliminates viruses and odor-causing bacteria.
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic bottles.
- Bottle is double-walled and vacuum sealed, keeping beverages cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours.
- Set Adventure Mode for extra purification power during camping trips and world travel (water that’s clear to the naked eye and free of heavy sediments) for pure water on-the-go
- Made from professional-grade stainless steel that’s free of BPA, BPS and phthalates.
- One charge lasts up to 3-4 weeks of use and recharges via USB
- You will not need to replace your LARQ Bottle as the UV-C LED technology does not require a filter replacement and is micro-USB rechargeable. The UV-C LED component itself is rated for >100,000 cycles (on/offs).
SizeSmall:9.6h x 2.7"diam., 17oz
Large:10.4h x 3"diam., 25oz
Year of Design2017
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.