Do your part in eliminating environmental waste with this set of reusable designs by Last Object. Founded in 2018, this Danish company has a mission to replace single-use, highly wasteful everyday items with sustainable, reusable designs.
The Last Object Essentials Kit includes:
- A set of 7 Last Rounds, an alternative to disposable cotton pads and is made from 70% Scandinavian wood fibers and 30% cotton fibers.
- 2 Last Swabs. Made from thermoplastic elastane instead of cotton, the Last Swab can withstand 1,000 uses and can be used to clean ears, for first aid or applying cosmetics.
- A pack of 6 Last Tissues made from 100% organic cotton which can be machine-washed up to 520 times—and because they come in a pack of 6, this replaces over 3,100 single-use tissues.
- These items come in cases made from recycled ocean-waste plastic.
- Also includes a small Laundry Bag for washing the Last Rounds and Last Tissues in the washing machine.
- Kit measures 4.7h x 7w x 1.6”d.
Size7l x 4.7h x 1.6"d
MaterialLastSwab: Recycled ocean bound plastic, PP, TPE, glass fibreLastRound: Recycled ocean bound plastic, wood, cottonLastTissue: Food grade silicone, organic cottonLaundry Bag: organic cottonOriginDenmark
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.
You Might Also Like