Extend the drinkability of opened bottles of wine with the Gard’Vin Wine Preservation System, a design that goes beyond ordinary systems. What makes the Gard’Vin so special is its efficient, precise vacuum technology, making this the go-to preservation system for wine connoisseurs.
Features of the Gard’Vin Wine Preservation System include:
- Air is removed from your wine bottle automatically with precise vacuum technology.
- A sound signal and white LED with different flashes indicate when the process is underway or finished.
- Electric pump switches itself off when vacuum process is complete.
- Preserves fine wines longer after opening than manual wine preservation systems.
- The Gard’Vin’s silhouette is inspired by wooden wine presses.
- This rechargeable design includes three technical valve sealers that record the vacuum date and a USB-charging cable.
- An essential tool for sommeliers and anyone who is passionate about fine wines.
- Made from matte black ABS plastic.
- Measures 5.5h x 1.7”diam.
Size5.5h x 1.7"diam.
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.