Now in a wireless charging version, this Lexon Mino+ Speaker fits in the palm of your hand and delivers powerful 3W sound quality. The Mino+ offers two charging methods: wirelessly with any Qi-enabled charging pad or via its USB-C port. Use the Mino+ to enjoy portable music in your office, home or wherever you travel. Pair two of them together for an unparalleled stereo sound experience. The speaker can also be used to make and receive hands-free calls, and its remote button helps you take the perfect selfie with your smartphone. The Mino Pairable Speaker’s manufacturer, Lexon, has work in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the Lexon Mino+ Wireless Charging Speaker include:
- Wireless charging with any Qi-enabled charging pad or via its USB-C port. (USB-C cable included. Power adapter not included.)
- Wireless charger sold separately here.
- Built-in TWS technology enables you to connect two Mino+ together for immersive stereo sound.
- Stream your music from your smartphone or tablet for up to 3 hours per charge.
- Keep the music going beyond 3 hours by placing Mino+ on a wireless charging station.
- Enables hands-free calls.
- Sync to your phone and use the remote button helps you take the perfect selfies.
- Made of aluminum.
- Measures 1.14h x 1.14”w.
DesignerManuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio
Size1.4h x 1.4"diam.
MaterialAluminum, ABS Plastic
Year of Design2020
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.