Disconnect from your devices before going to sleep with the Loftie Digital Alarm Clock, a multi-function bedside design. Not your typical alarm clock, Loftie lets you stop using your smartphone as your alarm—so you can reduce stressful and distracting screen time by removing your smartphone from your bedtime and morning routines.
Features of the Loftie Digital Alarm Clock include:
- Fall asleep to wellness content by choosing from nature sounds, white noise, breathwork and soundbaths.
- A night light provides a warm glow so you can start thinking about drifting off peacefully.
- The white noise function fades out before the alarm goes off, so your brain doesn’t get mixed messages.
- Loftie doubles as a speaker so you can enjoy your own music and other audio content.
- Two-phase alarm clock that’s designed for the way humans actually wake up. The first sound gently lulls you awake while a second one gets you out of bed.
- WiFi connection required.
- Powered by standard plug-in (includes international adapters).
- A backup battery ensures your time is always accurate and that your alarm goes off, even in the event of a power loss.
- Made of polycarbonate.
- Measures 2.75h x 6w x 2.75"d.
Size2.75h x 6w x 2.75"d
You will earn Rewards points.
Loftie lets you disconnect from distracting and stressful screen time so you can stop using your smartphone as your alarm.
Fall asleep to wellness content by choosing from nature sounds, white noise, breathwork and soundbaths.
Loftie's 2-phase alarm clock is designed for the way humans actually wake up—the first sound lulls you awake slowly while the second gets you out of bed.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.