Say goodbye to bad-smelling waste bins and wet, leaky garbage bags with the Lomi Food & Waste Composter. Lomi is a quiet, easy-to-use design for your kitchen. With the touch of a button, you can select a setting and turn on Lomi to reduce your waste into nutrient-rich organic matter, so you can give your waste back to the Earth.
Features of the Lomi Food & Waste Composter include:
- Every Lomi Cycle reduces food waste that would go into landfills, where the waste would otherwise produce methane (a greenhouse gas that's even more harmful than CO2).
- The single-button interface makes it simple to select and begin the cycle that best suits your needs for the day.
- Lomi's refillable activated charcoal filters keeps odors out of your kitchen.
- Choose from 3 modes: Eco Express breaks down kitchen waste quickly. Grow Mode breaks down food waste into nutrient-rich dirt. Lomi Approved breaks down Lomi- approved bioplastics.
- Use the dirt for your indoor plants, your garden or your green bin depending on the mode you select.
- Lomi’s half-gallon-capacity gives you plenty of room for daily waste.
- Made from durable recyclable plastics, Lomi is made to last for thousands of hassle-free cycles.
- Powered by standard plug-in with 10’ cord.
- Measures 12h x 16w x 13d.
Size12hx 16w x 13"d
Year of Design2021
- Special shipping charge of $15.00
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.