1990s-inspired but up to date on its sound quality, this portable stereo CD player recalls the personal CD players of a bygone era. The NINM Lab Long Time No See Bluetooth 5.0 CD Player comes with two covers, a clear one that allows you to see the CD spin as it plays, and a black one that includes a built-in speaker that lets you project sound with no additional devices needed. Its square body has a built-in magnet that lets you position it upright or attach it to a metal wall or shelf for better display. Best of all, this personal CD player can be paired with any Bluetooth® speaker or headphones, eliminating the need to carry a vintage pair of headphones with you when you use it—though, of course, for the old-school, a standard 3.5mm audio jack can be used for a wired connection.
Features of the Long Time No See Bluetooth 5.0 CD Player include:
- 3.5mm external audio jack.
- Bluetooth 5.0 on/off switch & LED indicator.
- Plays CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW, CD-MP3 and is compatible with HDCD with regular CD sound quality.
- Anti-shock function: CD 60 seconds, MP3 120 seconds.
- Controls include Play/Pause, Stop, Backward, Forward and Volume wheel.
- Power Requirements: 2 x AA batteries DC 3V or micro USB jack supply, 5V 800MA.
- Micro USB charging AA Ni-MH batteries (rechargeable battery only, not included).
- Batteries charging time: 2–3 hours (First time charging: 5 hours).
- Up to 6-8 hours running time per battery charge.
- Measures 1.4h x 5.4w x 5.4"d with speaker cover.
Size1.4h x 5.4w x 5.4"d
Year of Design2020
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.