MoMA Exclusive: Quirky and colorful, this design, a collaboration with watchmaker Anicorn, is design studio M/M Paris’s first foray into watch design. Produced in a limited edition of 100, this wind-up watch features a bespoke 3D dial rendered in a playful modular typography, with a bold, unmatched red and teal leather strap. M/M Paris is represented in MoMA’s collection.
Features of the M/M Paris x Anicorn 2Lazy 3D Watch include:
- Japanese Miyota 9015 automatic movement.
- Individually numbered (100 pieces worldwide).
- 28,800 vibrations per hour.
- 24 jewels automatic movement.
- Accurate up to -10~30 seconds/day.
- Posture Difference: Under 40 seconds/day.
- Running time: 42 hours when fully wound.
- Displays hours, minutes, seconds.
- 316L Stainless steel, Ø 1.54 in (39mm), height 0.47in (12mm), exhibition case back.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Premium Red/Teal leather band and metal buckle.
DesignerM/M Paris and Anicorn
SizeCase: .3h x 1.7"diamBand: 10.8";MaterialMetal and leatherOriginHong Kong, SAR China
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.