Turn it up at the beach or your next pool party with the Marshall Emberton II Portable Water-Resistant Speaker. Updated from the original Emberton with a sustainable design, this extremely durable Bluetooth 5.1 speaker, made from post-consumer recycled plastic, delivers 360° of loud, vibrant sound and has a IPX67 water-and dust resistance rating, so it’s built for the beach or near your bathtub. It offers 30 hours of playtime per charge and can also be quickly charged: 20 minutes gives you four hours of playtime.
Features of the Marshall Emberton Portable Water-Resistant Speaker include:
- Compact design (measures 2.7h x 6.3w x 3"d) to fit in the palm of your hand.
- Loud, vibrant 360° sound.
- Tough, durable design.
- IPX67 water- and dust-resistance.
- Multi-directional control knob.
- Stack mode - Create an immersive multi-speaker session by connecting Emberton II Speakers.
- Increased playback time from 20+ to 30+.
- Frequency Response; 60 Hz - 20 kH.
- Support and EQ adjustment available in the accompanying free iOS and Android app.
- USB-C cable included (power adapter not included).
- 100% PVC-free construction.
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastics.
Size2.7h x 6.3w x 3"d
MaterialElectrical components, Metals, Silicone, High Density Polymer
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.