You won’t find a Bluetooth speaker that delivers more decibels, more durability or more portability than the Middleton. Designed to be instantly paired and played with your Bluetooth device or with multiple other Middletons for stackable and spreadable sound, the speaker delivers a hefty 20+ hours of playtime in a small, more sustainable package. Its sturdy, iconic shape is 100% PVC-free and contains 55% post-consumer recycled plastic from used electronics, water bottles and automotive light covers. Its dust- and water-resistant IP67 rating makes it great for traveling to festivals, campsites and other locations where a bit of rain or festival mud might be called for. If you want a more customized sound, adjust the bass and treble on the top of the speaker, or download the accompanying iOS and Android-friendly app to tweak its sound wirelessly. Whether you’re filling a room with music or taking the party outside, Middleton brings a sound as big as your imagination.
Features of the Marshall Middleton Portable Bluetooth Speaker include:
- Two 3” 15W woofers, each with a 20 Watt Class D amplifier.
- Two 3/5” 10W tweeters, each with a 10 Watt Class D amplifier.
- Two passive radiators.
- 50-20000Hz frequency range and 87 dB SPL @ 1 m maximum sound pressure level.
- 20+ hours of playtime, chargeable in just 4.5 hours of plug-in time.
- Quick charge feature allows for 2 hours’ playtime after just 20 minutes of charging.
- Detachable carry strap and USB-A to USB-C cable.
- Measures 4.3h x 9.06w x 3.75"d and weighs 4 lbs.
Size4.3h x 9.06w x 3.75"d
MaterialElectronics, PC and ABS Plastic, Aluminum, SPCC, Silicone, Li-ion battery, Iron, Internal Copper Cables PVC Free, Steel
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.