There’s nowhere you can’t bring this small-yet-mighty portable wireless speaker—starting with the beach, where its IP67 dust- and water-resistance rating can protect it from both sand and splashes. Powerful but tiny, this 4” by 4” speaker delivers up to 15+ hours of listening on a single charge. Built with one 2’’ full range driver and two passive radiators, the Willen brings you the top-notch, heavy sound and rugged, iconic design you expect from Marshall, now with the added benefits of sustainable construction from recycled plastics.
Full features of the Marshall Willen Portable Waterproof Speaker include:
- Mounting strap for easy attachment anywhere you place it.
- IP67 dust- and water-resistance rating.
- 15 hour playtime on a single 3-hour charge.
- Single, multidirectional control knob for on/off, play/pause, volume up/down and skip/back.
- Pairs easily via Bluetooth.
- Support and EQ adjustment available in the accompanying free iOS and Android app.
- Built-in microphone.
- Can be stacked with Willen to Willen speakers for a multidirectional sound experience.
- 100% PVC-free construction.
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastics.
- Measures 4h x 4w x 1.6"d and weighs just about 0.68 lbs.
Size4h x 4w x 1.6"d
MaterialElectronic components, Li-ion batteries, Plastics, Silicone, Steel, Aluminum, Steel, Brass, Fabric Mesh
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.