Featuring three levels of brightness, the Motion Sensor Light is a rechargeable LED light stick that attaches to a surface in your room. When movement is detected, the light switches on and turns off automatically after 20 seconds. Each charge via the included USB-C cable provides two to three hours of light. The Motion Sensor Rechargeable LED Light can also be detached from surfaces and used as a flashlight. Measures 11.8h x 1.2w x 1"d.
To use the Motion Sensor Rechargeable LED Light:
- First, select your desired location.
- The light will attach magnetically to metal surfaces; if you prefer to use it elsewhere, place one of the included adhesive magnets to a non-metal area, such as a wooden bed drawer or closet wall.
- Attach the lamp by making sure that the two magnets (the one on the lamp and the one on the wall) correspond.
- Press the button once to change brightness levels in LED light mode and press once again to turn it off.
- Press the button for a few seconds to switch the light from cold to warm white. In this mode, the motion sensor starts working with low light and will turn off automatically after 20 seconds.
- Before first use, ensure that the lithium battery is fully charged by plugging the light in with the included USB-C cable (input DC5V/1A) for two to three hours. (The white LED indicator will light up while the design is being charged, and turn off when the design is fully charged.)
Size11.8h x 1.2w x 1"d
MaterialABS and Polycarbonate Plastic
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.