Get little ones started in the world with the Mushie Newborn Gift Set, featuring four baby essentials in peaceful, muted colors. It includes a 100% organic cotton swaddle, a pacifier clip with holder case, a two-pack finger toothbrush set and a small classic stacking tower toy. Each piece is BPA- and lead-free. Designed by a mom who also worked as a teacher, Mushie products show a deep affinity for the needs of both parents and kids.
Features of the Mushie Newborn Gift Set include:
- The 47” square swaddle is pre-washed for softness and allows babies to be wrapped in womb-like comfort when napping or nursing.
- Loop the silicone pacifier holder onto your car seat, diaper bag or stroller to keep up to 3 pacifiers clean and within reach.
- Made from food grade silicone, the finger toothbrush set has a set of bumps on the back to relieve soreness on teething gums, and bristles on the front to clean your baby’s teeth.
- Help your baby learn language and motor skills with the classic stacking tower toy, consisting of 8 cups that interlock to form a tower, or collapse to store.
- Made of natural wooden beads, the Cleo pacifier clip attaches to an infant’s garment to ensure that a dropped soother doesn’t become a soiled one. Do not use when baby is unsupervised. Avoid attaching it to ribbons, laces or other loose parts of clothing, as lengthening the pacifier holder can transform it into a choking hazard.
- Care: Wash by hand with mild soap and water. Do not submerge wood parts in water for an extended period of time. The pacifier holder is dishwasher safe, and the swaddle can be washed in your machine on the delicate setting and hung to dry.
SizeBox: 5h x12.75w x10.8"d
MaterialSilicone, BPA Lead Free Plastic, 100% Organic Cotton, Wood
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.