This analog clock replaces a jarring alarm with soothing, original sound design by Grammy Award-winning artist Jon Natchez (The War on Drugs). With no connectivity of any kind, the OneClock Alarm Clock’s warm, organic and non-digital soundtrack provides a peaceful and natural waking experience, with a different sound created randomly by the clock each morning.
Features of the OneClock Alarm Clock include:
- Randomized, remixed sounds provide a fresh experience each time you awake.
- Designed to activate your brain as you sleep, then wake you gently and reliably.
- A simplified awakening experience with absolutely no Bluetooth, WiFi, connectivity or apps.
- Silent operation with no snooze button and low EMFs.
- Touch-sensitive case provides a night light when you need it.
- Multi-function waking knob on the front that includes alarm setting.
- Tectonic Labs high dynamic range BMR speaker.
- Integrated LED indicator makes it clear when you’ve set your waking time.
- Low-glare, scratch-resistant glass face.
- Volume and time set knobs on the back.
- Powered by a cloth-covered USB cable that includes a two-prong adapter for use in North American outlets.
- Internal backup system ensures the alarm activates even in the event of a power outage.
- Sustainably sourced, high-quality materials.
- Powder-coated aluminum case with hand-oiled, solid wood front and back panels.
- Measures 4.4h x 7.1w x 3.5"d.
DesignerJamie Kripke and Howie Rubin
Size4.4h x 7.1w x 3.5"d
MaterialAluminum case, Oak Panel
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.