The complete MoMA set of the available Peter Norton Family Christmas Art Projects includes:
1. Untitled (Stereoscopic Slide Viewer), Mitchell Syrop, 1989
2. The Gospel Abridged (CD), Richard Kostelanetz, 1990
3. Untitled (Four Napkins), May Sun, 1990
4. Untitled (Condoms), Daniel Martinez, 1990*
5. Untitled (Stars Don't Stand Still in the Sky for Anybody pin), Lawrence Weiner, 1991
6. Untitled (NO IT CAN ASSESS AN ACTION wall template), Fred Fehlau, 1992
7. Untitled (Miniature Book), Luciano Perna, 1993
8. III (Three Wishbones in a Wood Box), Lorna Simpson, 1994
9. Aimai-no-bi (Ambiguous Beauty), Yasumasa Morimura, 1995
10. Oblique Strategies, Brian Eno/Pae White, 1996
11. Freedom, a Fable: A Curious Interpretation of the Wit of a Negress in Troubled Times, Kara Walker, 1997*
12. Untitled (Double-sided Blanket), Jim Hodges, 1998
13. Untitled (Medusa Plate), Vik Muniz, 1999
14. Untitled (Wanderer Ashtray), Vik Muniz, 1999
15. Untitled (Peep Show), Anna Gaskell, 2001
16. Untitled (Dollhouse), Yinka Shonibare, 2002
17. Teacup, Robert Lazzarini, 2003
18. Untitled (Glass Bowl), Do Ho Suh, 2004*
19. Untitled (Music Box), Christian Marclay, 2005
20. Untitled (Spiral, Pop-up Photo Album), Peter Coffin, 2006
21. Cheshire Smile, Sanford Biggers, 2008
- Special shipping charge of $500.00
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.