MoMA Exclusive: Display flowers at the height of their finest blooms year round inside the Pieces of Time Objet d’Art from Korean Studio Style Jieum. Captured at their peak, the flowers are encased in domes of hand-blown glass and filled with preservation fluid. When viewed through sunlight, the object seems to contain a calm forest of plants that feels like a real landscape. Each Pieces of Time Objet d’Art is handmade by specialists in floral design, and is perfect as a stand-alone sculpture.Choose from three styles of Piece of Time Flower Objet d’Art:
- Yellow Oncidium, featuring yellow orchids from Thailand.
- Blue Waves, featuring blue hydrangeas and white asparagus ferns.
- Purple Lavender: Study the dark purple hue of lavender sprigs, contrasted with light purple hydrangea blossoms.
- Green Summer Berry: Return to a countryside you once frequented in the complementary green and pink colors of summer berry. This objet contains pepper and heavenly bamboo.
- Each measures 6h x 3.25" diam.
DesignerSoojeong Shin & Jisun Park
Size6h x 3.25" diam
MaterialPreserved/Dry Flower, Glass, Silicon cap, Herbarium Oil
Purple Lavender: Lavender, Hydrangea
Summer Berry: Pepper, Heavenly Bamboo
Blue Waves: Hydrangea, Asparagus Myriocladus Fern
Yellow Oncidium: Oncidiums Orchids
Orange Zinnia: Hydrangea, Gypsophila, Zinnia
Sunset Blossom: Ruscus, Rice Flower
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.