Made by a traditional Japanese industrial gear manufacturer, these lightweight Pokeboo Packable Rain Boots easily fold up into a pouch, making them perfect for traveling and commuting. Made from thin and flexible natural rubber with a nylon lining, they include a drawstring to ensure extra dryness on rainy and snow days. The brand produces these boots using the same manufacturing technology they’ve been using for 60 years to create their rice-planting boots for Japan and Thailand. These Pokeboo Packable Rain Boots are available in khaki.Features of the Pokeboo Packable Rain Boots include:
- Made from thin, flexible, waterproof 100% natural rubber with a nylon lining and collar.
- Closes with a drawstring for frictionless wear and extra dryness on rainy or snowy days.
- Reinforced sole with textured tread.
- Includes drawstring nylon carrying pouch with carabiner for clipping onto your bag.
- Pair only weighs 1.2 lbs.
- Easily fits into a backpack or carry-on luggage.
- Great for travelers and on-the-go city dwellers.
- Designed by a Japanese heritage brand that has been producing boots for 60 years.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
SizeSee size chart here
MaterialWaterproof natural rubber, nylon lining
Year of Design2018
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.