Turn screenshots, memes and other moments from your smartphone’s camera roll into high-quality, fade-proof prints, ready to stick on whatever (and whoever) you like. Named for its photos’ dimensions, the Polaroid Hi-Print 2x3 Pocket Photo Printer uses Bluetooth to deliver seriously good printing for the most playful ideas you can capture on your phone. Polaroid Hi-Print uses dye-sublimation technology to give you beautiful, life-like prints of the same quality you’d expect from a serious photography brand. The Starter Set ships with one printer and 40 sheets of Polaroid 2x3 ready-to-print paper with sticky backings. Refills (sold seperately) are available in sets of 20.
Full features of the Polaroid Hi-Print 2x3 Pocket Photo Printer include:
- Add filters, stickers and more with the free Polaroid Hi-Print App.
- Compatible with iPhones 6s and newer with iOS 12.2+, and most Android™ Smartphones with Android 7 or newer.
- 620mAh lithium-ion battery prints up to 20 photos with one charge
- Micro USB Charging using smartphone charger (not included). A full charge takes less than one hour.
- Bluetooth Ver 2.1+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) & Ver 5.0 connectivity.
- Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer and 4PASS printing processes.
- Camera measures 2h x 6.9w x 4"d; film box, 5.8h x 3.5w x 1.4"d.
- Weighs 0.60 lbs.
SizePrinter: 2h x 6.9w x 4"d
Film Box: 5.8h x 3.5w x 1.4"d
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.