The first instant camera with built-in analog controls, the Polaroid I-2 is designed for craft, delivering next-level clarity and detail that help you do things with Polaroid’s unique film chemistry that you’ve never done before. Manual controls let you adjust shutter speed, aperture size and camera mode, and see it all through the integrated viewfinder and external display.The I-2’s continuous autofocus 3-lens system enables sharper shots than any other Polaroid instant camera, and its wider apertures help you create stunning, bright portraits with beautiful depth of field. The Quick Start Guide and Tip Sheet will help you start on the path to becoming a new kind of craftsperson, and the camera’s 10-15 minute development time will invite you to experiment spontaneously.
Features of the Polaroid I-2 Instant Camera include:
- Built-in manual controls.
- Continuous autofocus 3-lens system.
- Outer and VF display.
- 6 camera modes: Aperture, Shutter, Multi Exposure, Timer, Manual & Auto.
- Adjustable aperture range (from f8 to f64) and shutter speed.
- 98mm focal length.
- Fast 1/250 shutter speed with an exposure time range from 1 / 250~30s.
- Accurate, human-friendly vacuum discharge tube strobe flash system with range 2.5m @f/8 /8.2' @f8
- Lens cap, handle strap, lithium-ion polymer battery and USB-C charging cable included.
- Connect with the free iOS or Android app to fully control your camera remotely.
- Uses battery-free, white-framed Polaroid i-Type, 600 and SX-70 film and develops within 10-15 minutes.
- Measures 5.9h x 4.7w x 3.6”d.
- Weight: 19.9 oz.
Size3.6h x 4.7w x 5.9"d
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.