Poputar T2 Smart Guitar
Poputar T2 Smart Guitar
Perfect for beginners of all ages, the Poputar T2 Smart Guitar makes learning to play fun with a fingerboard that lights up to show you exactly where and when to place your fingers as you strum. Connect to the free PopuMusic app, which listens to you and corrects you as you play. Choose from a wide variety of songs in the app’s library to play along to.
Full features of the Poputar T2 Smart Guitar and the PopuMusic app include:
- Receives the rhythm signals from your smart devices with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 and displays the fingering on board with LED lights.
- Enjoy lengthy jam sessions with a long battery life of up to 10 hours in "full illumination" mode.
- Learn at your own pace by adjusting the speed and complexity via the app.
- Learn how to tune your instrument using the PopuMusic app.
- Interactive video tutorials let you take and review lessons at any time.
- PopuMusic’s chord dictionary contains most chord inversions and scales - all available to be put on the LED indication feature so you can learn their fingering.
- Use Light Up Mode to get LED visualization as you write songs, or Dazzling Mode to display LED patterns on the fingerboard in rhythm.
- Move on to play with digital sheet music after you've mastered playing the notes, rhythms, and fingering positions.
- Record your performance using your smart device and the PopuMusic app and share your music with friends.
- Measures 37h x 14.2w x 4"d.
Size37h x 14.2w x 4"d
MaterialString: Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
Top Panel: Solid Spruce Top
Back and Side Panel: Mahogany
Tuning Gears: Sealed Die-cast 18:1
Fretboard: ABS Plastic and 96 LED Built-in Lights
Year of Design2021
- This item cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return merchandise within 90 days for a refund in the form of original payment. Learn More.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.