Distinguished by its statement-making neon lime hue and minimalist rectangular shape, this modern backpack is produced by Danish brand RAINS. (Since they’re often expecting inclement weather in Denmark, RAINS made the bag waterproof.) The bag’s top opening allows you to close and secure the bag by rolling down and securing with a carabiner strap, keeping your belongings compact to avoid jostling and shifting. Reflective details on the piping and zippers that, combined with the neon color, allow you to stand out and be seen.
Features of the RAINS Reflective Roll-Top Backpack include:
- Statement-making neon color & modern look.
- Reflective details on the piping and zippers which, combined with the neon color, make this a safety-focused design that allows you to stand out and be seen.
- Waterproof roll-top with snap compression.
- Comfortable with padded air-mesh back pane and backstraps.
- Signature RAINS fabric is engineered for carrying strength, durability & a smooth feel.
- Signature carabiner closure.
- Single main compartment.
- Side access laptop pocket fits 16” device.
- Front coated zip pocket.
- Webbing carry handle.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Made from 100% polyester with polyurethane coating.
- 4.3-gallon capacity - big enough to carry your laptop in the side pocket & a change of clothes in the main compartment.
- Designed to withstand light to moderate weather conditions.
- Unrolled, it measures 18.9h x 12.6w x 4.3”d.
Size18.9h x 11.8w x 1"d
Material100% polyester with polyurthane coating
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.