MoMA Exclusive: Skip the baggage claim and eliminate the chore of unpacking when you reach your destination with this Carry-On Closet Suitcase. Utilizing a patented shelving system, the inside of the suitcase expands to display six shelves. The shelves keep your clothes organized, separated and ready to access. You can designate each shelf for specific items: underwear, pants, shirts, socks, etc. The shelf component can remain standing in the suitcase or removed and hung in a closet. It’s also eco-friendly: The interior lining is made from a recycled fabric composed of 100% ocean-bound plastic. The production of each suitcase removes 229 plastic bottles from the ocean.
Features of the Solgaard Carry-On Closet Suitcase include:
- Sturdy unbreakable exterior shell made from polycarbonate with an aluminum frame.
- Interior lining is made from a recycled fabric composed of 100% ocean-bound plastic produced by Shore-Tex.
- The production of each Solgaard Closet Suitcase removes 229 plastic bottles from the ocean.
- Easily accessible USB-charging port for on-the-go power (charger not included).
- Patented 6-shelf shelving system keeps your clothes & belongings organized.
- Nearly silent frictionless, 360° wheels.
- TSA-approved 3-digit lock.
- Accepted by all international & US airlines.
- Soft grip handle.
- Carry-on size, holds enough clothing for 7+ days.
- Features MoMA logo and a custom color palette.
- Measures 22.4h x 14.6w x 9.6”d.
- Weighs 9 lbs with included shelving system.
DesignerChris Cavil and Adrian Solgaard
Size22h x 16w x 9"d
MaterialPolycarbonate and recycled plastic
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.