Utilizing innovative solar power, the Solios Curve Watch combines minimalist beauty with sustainability. This thin, lightweight watch has one battery that lasts a lifetime and is charged as you wear it—the Solios draws energy from both natural and artificial light through a solar panel underneath the face. Promoting the possibilities of renewable energy, the Solios helps eliminate overconsumption and the toxic production and disposal of 20+ batteries during its lifecycle. (Conventional watches have batteries that typically need to be changed every two years.)
Features of the Solios Solar-Powered Wave Watch include:
- Power reserve of 6 months after only 2 hours of charging.
- Solar-powered battery charges via natural or artificial light.
- Battery never needs to be changed.
- Blue vegan leather strap, made of silicone and cork, that’s easily interchangeable.
- 3 ATM water resistance.
- Sapphire-coated hardened mineral glass.
- Case made of certified recycled stainless steel.
- 10mm case.
SizeCase: 1.54"diam. Band: 9.65l x 0.71"w
MaterialDouble Curved Sapphire Crystal, Recycled Stainless Steel, Eco Vegan Leather (SiLeather)
Year of Design2019
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.