MoMA Exclusive: Inspired by an early digital age game from the ‘90s, the Flower Go Walk was designed by Takashi Murakami, an artist represented in MoMA’s collection. Featuring Murakami’s signature smiling flower motif, Go Walk lets you virtually grow your own flower from a seed and take it with you on your daily errands and adventures. The Flower Go Walk Game lets you fight enemies and make new friends as you take your flower to 100 destinations—every step you take brings your flower closer to their goal.
Features of the Takashi Murakami Flower Go-Walk Game include:
- Plastic shell design in the shape of one of Murakami’s famous flowers.
- Create a username and name your flower.
- Collect special items and coins for completing quests to buy food and other items.
- Play with your flower, dress them up, or train them with mini games.
- Review memories of completed quests.
- Check your flower's health and your step count.
- Change the look of your flower by cross-pollinating with Rare Flowers you encounter.
- Change view from full body to close up based on your mood.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
SizeApproximately 2.5" diam.
Year of Design2023
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
$7.95 Flat standard shipping fee available. Learn More.
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.