Listen to vinyl LP records wirelessly with the TEAC TN-400BTSEWA Bluetooth® Turntable—even if you don’t have a hi-fi system. Teac’s high-torque DC motor and new low-resistance spindle provide accurate rotational speed, while the S-shaped, static-balanced tone arm provides precise tracking. Includes a Japanese-made moving-magnet-type needle cartridge.
Features of the TEAC TN-400BTSEWA Bluetooth® Turntable include:
- Bluetooth® Qualcomm® aptX™ transmitter streams music from LP records wirelessly, supporting the higher quality Qualcomm® aptX™ and AAC codecs, as well as conventional SBC. This means that even if you don't have a hi-fi system, you’ll still enjoy high-quality vinyl replay via Bluetooth®-equipped headphones or speakers.
- Connect your Bluetooth® device easily and quickly with a single-function pairing key and LED indicator .
- Die-cast, high-inertia aluminum platter is driven by a high-torque DC motor via a durable rubber flat-belt, ensuring stable playback at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds.
- Machined aluminum knobs and aluminum feet are connected to the turntable via shock-absorbing rubber to reduce feedback.
- Stainless steel spindle and durable brass bearing are precisely machined to reduce friction and maintain accurate rotational speed.
- Its onboard Phono EQ amplifier supports MM-type cartridges, allowing the deck to be connected to conventional amplifiers and micro systems that lack a dedicated turntable input without a preamp.
- Tone-arm has a lifter to enable smooth lowering onto records, and takes universal-type headshells to enable easy needle cartridge changes.
- Gold-plated RCA output jacks and tone-arm contacts.
- All-purpose MM needle cartridge by Audio Technica included.
- RCA audio cable with GND wiring included. Operates by standard plug-in.
- Measures 4.6h x 16.5w x 14”d.
Size4.6h x 16.5w x 14”d
MaterialMDF, PVC, Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic
OriginTaiwan, Republic of China
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.