This clean, mean and lean mic-machine is a tiny, battery powered studio microphone with a large-diaphragm capsule and groundbreaking features. An incredibly versatile microphone for use both inside and outside the studio, its large-diaphragm condenser capsule essentially means you get professional recording quality in an ultraportable microphone—a rarity. CM–15 features an ESS sabre analog-to-digital converter, preserving high-fidelity sound and capturing exceptional detail and rich, transparent natural sound in any recording situation.
Full features of the CM-15 Field Microphone include:
- Standard ¼” and ⅜” adapter, making it universally compatible with standard mic stands and tripods and allowing a 90 to 110-degree tilt, making it possible for you to mout the mic on a boom arm or better record overheads.
- Multiple outputs for simultaneous use: mini XLR, 3.5 mm jack and USB-C.
- The CM-15 can be powered three ways, through phantom power, battery or USB-C, instantly detecting the right power source for your connected device.
- Mini-XLR to XLR fabric cable.
- 1-inch large-diaphragm capsule.
- 10 hour rechargeable battery.
- 48V phantom power compatible pseudo-balanced mini XLR output.
- Dual mono 3.5 mm jack line output.
- ESS sabre ES9822Q PRO analog to digital converter.
- Measures 3.6l x 2.6w x 0.8”d.
Size3.6h x 2.5w x 0.75"d
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.