Updated with the latest technology, the new Teenage Engineering Portable Synthesizer OP-1 Field is louder, thinner and 100 times better. Injected with more than a decade of ideas, refinements and improvements, the OP-1 Field features better sound quality through a new speaker system with passive driver, extended battery life of 24 hours, and multiple tapes and tape styles for recording.Other updates include: stereo throughout the whole signal chain, bluetooth midi, USB-C port, glass display with updated graphics, FM broadcasting, new great sounding reverb and the new dimension synth engine.
Features of the Teenage Engineering Portable Synthesizer OP-1 Field include:
- Eight swappable tapes for recording in four different tape styles.
- All new drum kit packs, “Mother” reverb effect and “Dimension” synth engine.
- All-new, low-profile aluminum body with high-resolution, flush display.
- Internal FM antenna for both RX and TX.
- MFI-iPhone USB Midi and audio connectivity.
- 20 new preset synth patches.
- Zoomed-in sample editing.
- Dual Bluetooth® low energy antennas for wireless midi and stable performance
- Professional quality, 32-bit audio throughout the signal chain.
- Stereo mixdown from synth and drum to stereo tape tracks.
- Stereo audio input processing and synth sampler engine, with over 160 minutes of sample storage. 256MB internal memory.
- Up to 500 user patches with rename function.
- Refined original patches with new volume setting per patch.
- New and improved built-in microphone.
- Built-in FM radio transmission with detailed country settings for radio.
- Dual-role USB Type C connector with new custom USB cable.
- New USB audio host, USB midi host and USB audio/midi direct connectivity to Teenage Engineering OB-4 Speaker, TX–6 Field Mixer and compatible devices.
- Discover the full features of the OP-1 Field here.
Size1.20h x 11.35w x 4"d
MaterialAluminum, Plastic, Velcro
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.