From Steamery Stockholm, a Scandinavian brand with a mission to help us extend the life of our clothing, this set takes sewing kits to a new level. Each sewing tool and supply in this kit has been carefully selected by professional tailors for best performance.
Features of The Steamery Sewing Kit:
- This complete set includes threads, scissors, seam ripper, fabric pen, needles, sewing pins, safety pins, metal thimble, measuring tape, quick patches, buttons & needle threader.
- Threads are made from durable polyester.
- Features special needles to repair knitted sweaters.
- Patches come in commonly used colors.
- The supplies are all neatly stored in a practical roll-up case that’s inspired by traditional Japanese knife rolls.
- Ideal for travel.
- Roll-up case is made from cotton & polyester.
- Measures 4.25h x 5.7w x 1.96”d when rolled up.
Size5.7l x 4.25h x 1.96"d
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.