The New York City Traintrackr is a printed circuit board that uses WiFi to display real-time locations of trains in the NYC subway using 599 color LEDs. This new version of the Traintrackr features a board with an embedded copper layer that shows the Hudson and East Rivers as a beautiful contrasting green. Also new, the Traintrackr features an updated PCB design, a USB-C cable, a more powerful WiFi module, and updated packaging.
- Show trains arriving in stations in real time as each vehicle moves around the network.
- This NYC MTA board tracks all 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, L, M, N, Q, R, W, Z and shuttle lines.
- Uses 599 red, green, blue, orange, yellow, white and purple LEDs.
- An embedded copper layer that shows the Hudson and East Rivers as a beautiful contrasting green.
- Includes a laser-cut wooden display stand, 6-foot power cable & an AC adapter.
- Connects to your WiFi server every minute for MTA updates.
- Includes a wooden stand, power supply and cable.
- Made from a printed circuit board with laser-cut birch plywood stand.
- Measures 12.5h x 9w x 0.1"d.
DesignerRichard Hawthorn and Griffin van Horne
Size12.5h x 9w x 0.25"d
MaterialPrinted Circuit Board, Baltic Birch Plywood
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.