With a top speed of 16 mph and maximum range of 15 miles per charge, the Unagi Electric Scooter - Model One E500 Dual Motor is crafted from Japanese carbon fiber, the same lightweight yet strong material used by SpaceX rockets. The foldable design boasts a strong motor for travel up hills and dual electronic anti-lock brakes to bring you to a safe, steady stop. The handlebars feature intuitive controls for throttle, brake, horn and LED headlight. The Unagi is powered by a rechargeable Sony battery: 4–5 hours charging time with a battery life depending on speed and terrain.
Full features of the Unagi Electric Scooter - Model One E500 Dual Motor include:
- Patented stainless steel hinge system folds and locks in one smooth click.
- E500 motor has a dedicated 250 watt motor in each wheel, supplying 500 watts and 32 newton meters of torque to get you uphill quickly and safely.
- Custom-built motors use rare-earth neodymium magnets and a monitoring system to prevent overheating.
- Intuitive friction brake allow users to adjust their riding style to a more classic “foot braking” position at their pleasure.
- See and be seen even in low-visibility nighttime conditions with a flush-mounted 47 lumen LED front light and a rear blinking red LED.
- High-quality batteries will last for many years with continuous daily use.
- Smooth, seamless scooter deck made from a singular piece of machined aluminum with embedded silicon on the top surface for traction.
- Painted with three separate coats, including a laminate and a high-abrasion resistant paint to handle the wear and tear of the road.
- Measures 43.3h x 37.8w x 16.55"d expanded. Folded, measures 15h x 37.8w x 16.55"d.
SizeBefore folding: 43.3h x 37.8w x 16.55"d
Folded: 15h x 37.8w x 16.55"d
MaterialAluminum, Carbon Fiber, Magnesium
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.