Founded by a pair of industrial designers in 2015, Unimatic produces diver, chronograph and field watches in Italy. This Modello Tre Diving Watch offers a minimalist, Bauhaus-like design. This rugged design is powered by a Seiko Calibre NH35A, a self-winding mechanism with an accuracy rating of +40/-20 seconds per day, with 41 hours of power reserve.
Features of the Unimatic Modello Tre Diving Watch include:
- High legibility dial in black matte with Super-LumiNova® C3 pale green for the best possible performance in all conditions.
- Water-resistant to up to 300 meters.
- Modern, distinctive face features geometric shapes in place of numbers.
- 316L steel construction.
- Screw-down crown & crossback.
- Caseback engraved with a Rosa dei Venti diagram.
- Individually numbered.
- Measures 1.57l x 1.93”w.
- Made in Italy.
DesignerSimone Nunziato and Giovanni Moro
SizeCase: 1.63"diam. Band: 10.98l x 0.87"w
MaterialStainless Steel, Nylon, Sapphire Crystal
Year of Design2021
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.