Made especially for DJs, who spend long hours in their headphones, the Zinken are some of the most durable and ultra comfortable headphones on the market. Their minimalist, flexible design has been beloved by the DJ community for over 10 years, and is now updated with new 40mm sound drivers and a construction that features post-consumer recycled plastic. Easily folded down and brought along wherever you go, the Zinken Headphones also have an ingenious, reversible TurnCable that features a 6.3mm connector on one side for DJ sessions and a 3.5mm jack for everyday life. Whether you’re a professional DJ or just want to listen in comfort, the Zinken will add a pop of color and sound to your office or your listening station.
Features of the Urbanears Zinken DJ Wired Headphones include:
- Sturdy construction, with metal hinge reinforcements.
- New 40 mm drivers for an updated balanced sound profile.
- PalPlug feature lets you plug in to the extra input and listen with your friends.
- Replaceable ear cushions help extend the headphones’ lifespan.
- Reversible TurnCable with 6.3 mm and 3.5 mm connectors.
- 53% of the headphones consist of plastic, of which 87% is recycled (excluding plastic in electronic components).
- Ergonomically shaped for long listening sessions, and a crisp sound that is made for flipping records and music production.
- Measures 6.9h x 6.8w x 2.8"d (open).
SizeOpen: 6.9h x 6.8w x 2.8"d
MaterialABS and PC Plastic, Aluminum, Silicone, Nylon
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.