MoMA Exclusive: Designed exclusively for our customers by New York-based cartoonist Arianna Margulis, aka But Like Maybe, these Dog Walk Accessories are a collaboration with Wild One. A Poop Bag Carrier, Treat Pouch and Standard Leash (each sold separately) are screen-printed with Margulis’ joyful and playful artwork.
Features of Standard Dog Leash include:
- Super-strong material, strong touch material is comfortable to hold, easy to clean and dirt- and odor-resistant.
- Multiple length adjustments and snap hooks at both ends allow for easy length changes, tandem walks, or quick tie-ups.
- Coated carbon steel D-rings prevent noisy rattling and provide high pull tolerance.
Features of the Treat Pouch include:
- Made from 100% recycled knit derived from ten plastic bottles.
- Spacious compartments for holding yummy treats for your dog as well as your own small essentials, like keys, your phone and a book.
- Adjustable straps so it can be worn as a fanny pack or crossbody.
Features of the Poop Bag Carrier include:
- Discreetly houses eco-friendly poop bags.
- Flex strap attaches conveniently to a matching Wild One Dog Leash
- Made from soft-touch plastic and an elastic band with iron clasp
- Includes one roll of ten Wild One plant-based starch Poop Bags.
SizePoop Bag Carrier: 3.5h x 1.75" diam.
Treat Pouch: Body: 6.25h x 8.65w x 0.75"d
Regular length position measures 5 1/2 feet
Short leash adjustment measures 3 1/4 feet
Strap width - 3/4"
MaterialPoop Bag Carrier: Soft Touch Plastic, Elastic Band with Iron Clasp
Treat Pouch: Body:100% Recycled Polyester and Lining:100% Polyester
Standard Leash: PVC-Coated Poly Webbing, Zinc Alloy Snap Hooks, Coated Carbon Steel D-Rings, Rivets
Year of Design2023
You will earn Rewards points.
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.