Teach your kids about historical and inspiring women from Amelia Earhart to Serena Williams with the Wonder Women Bingo Game, featuring cards, board and double-sided bingo chips that are illustrated with fabulous females from all over the world.
Features of the Wonder Women Bingo Game include:
- Set contains a game board, 8 double-sided game cards, 48 chips and chip box, 150 counters, and an illustrated booklet containing short bios of each of the 48 women.
- Illustrations by Laura Bernard, a Wellington-based pattern designer and watercolorist.
- Written by Isabel Thomas, a children’s author who has been shortlisted for the Royal Society Young People’s Book Prize.
- For three to eight players, ages 7+.
- Made of paper and cardboard.
- Box measures 8.75h x 8.75w x 2.25"d.
SizeBox: 8.75h x 8.75w x 2.25"d
At MoMA Design Store, all of the designs we sell are curator-approved and authentic. We ensure the integrity of our products through research and by working closely with the designers. Our products embody the spirit of good design objects in MoMA's collection. Some of them are actual designs represented in the Museum's collection.