Lexon City Energy Wireless Phone Charger & Speaker
With the Lexon City Energy Wireless Phone Charger & Speaker you can charge your phone with Qi technology and listen to your favorite music at the same time, all in one compact design. To use, place your Qi-enable smartphone against City Energy’s rubber stand to charge. As your phone is charging, you can browse the web, make video calls and keep your phone visible while charging. The City Energy Charger also doubles as a Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone, so you can stream music and make hands-free calls. Lexon is a manufacturer with work in MoMA’s collection.Features of the Lexon City Energy Wireless Phone Charger & Speaker include:
- 10W wireless charging station for Qi-enable smartphones.
- 3W Bluetooth speaker.
- Hands-free mic.
- Powered via USB-C cable (included) to wall power adapter (not included. Use a Quick Charge 3.0 certified charger or a DC 9V/2A or DC 5V/2A power supply adapter).
- Delivers wire-free charge through most smartphone cases up to 0.12” thick.
- Premium aluminum finishing.
- Wireless surface measures 5.6h x 3w x 1.5"d
DesignerManuela Simonelli & Andrea Quaglio
Size5.6h x 3w x 1.5"d
MaterialsAluminum and Silicone
Year of Design2019