Teac TN4D 2-Speed Turntable
The Teac TN4D Turntable is a direct-drive, analog turntable that employs a newly developed brushless DC servo master. The Teac allows you to record and archive your vinyl in a high quality, digital audio format.Features of the Teac TN4D Turntable include:
- Brushless DC motor that offers crystal-locked speed accuracy that’s regulated by a computer-controlled feedback circuit, providing low wow-and-flutter levels.
- Knife-edge, pivot-point tonearm bearings that help deliver a more dynamic sound with excellent resolution.
- Precision anti-skating and stylus-pressure adjustment, equipped with a counterweight
- Pre-installed Oyster cartridge by SUMIKO that delivers a powerful, insightful performance.
- Built-in PHONO EQ amplifier that supports MM cartridges and allows you to connect the turntable to the line-level inputs of an existing hi-fi system.
- Die-cast aluminum platter that helps achieve better speed stability.
- USB digital output on the back panel delivers CD-quality audio to your PC/Mac, so you can record and archive your vinyl in a high quality, digital audio format.
- Insulated feet for shock absorption.
- 2-speeds for 33 ⅓ and 45 rpm vinyl.
- Measures 4.6h x 16.5w x 14”d.
Size4.6h x 16.5w x 14"d
MaterialsMetal and Plastic
Year of Design2019
OriginTaiwan, Republic of China