Roland Boutique Synthesizer SH-01A
A meticulous reproduction of a popular 1982 Roland synthesizer, the Boutique Synthesizer SH-01A duplicates the original’s legendary sounds by faithfully recreating the actual behavior of its analog circuits, right down to the fine details and odd quirks that have helped it garner a cult following among musicians and producers for decades. The SH-01A builds on the great sounds and creative immediacy of the original version with exciting new polyphonic capabilities, in the new and popular Roland Boutique format. Shop the full assortment of Roland Boutique designs here.
Features of the Roland Boutique Synthesizer SH-01A include:
- Compact size: 1.8h x 11.8w x 4"d.
- Four times the sound in a fraction of the 1982 original’s size.
- Sounds of the classic SH-101 synthesizer via ACB tech, including bass, lead, noise and sound effects.
- New Unison, Chord, and four-voice Polyphonic modes expand on the original’s sound palette.
- Built-in sequencer with 64 patterns available to save and recall.
- Easy performance arpeggiator with three playback modes, note hold, and three-way transpose switch.
- CV/Gate output for controlling modular or vintage gear.
- Multiple sync options including internal and external MIDI, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, and trigger input.
- 64 writeable preset patches for increased performance capabilities.
- Selectable advanced LFO with new waveforms and extended range of clock rate.
- Sends and receives MIDI control change messages via traditional MIDI jacks or USB.
- High-quality construction with metal front panel.
- Highly portable for mobile music making.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) or USB (not included).
- Compatible with the K-25m Keyboard Unit and other optional Roland Boutique accessories.
- Made of plastic and metal.
Size1.8h x 11.8w x 4"d
Year of Design1982