Roland Rhythm Composer Boutique TR-08
Modeled after Tadao Kikumoto’s TR-808 design from 1980, the Roland Rhythm Composer Boutique TR-08 is an obsessively detailed replica of the original, which is considered the most famous and influential drum machine ever made. Shop the full assortment of Roland Boutique designs here.
Features of the Roland Rhythm Composer Boutique TR-08 include:
- Ultra-compact (2h x 12w x 5"d) recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine.
- Retains the sound, character and user interface of the original TR-808.
- Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning and decay.
- Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments.
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes.
- Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls.
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes.
- LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle.
- Ten separate outputs via USB audio.
- Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments.
- High-quality construction with metal front panel.
- Highly portable for mobile music making.
- Includes DK-01 Boutique Dock for multiple-angle viewing.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or USB (both not included.)
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment.
- Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories.
- Made from metal and plastic.
Size2h x 12w x 5"d
Year of Design1980