Molekule Air Mini+ Purifier
The Molekule Air Mini+ is a smaller version of the original Molekule air purifier, made for smaller rooms of up to 250 square feet, making it ideal for studio apartments, kids’ bedrooms and home offices. Air Mini+ uses the same proprietary technology, Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO), as the original Molekule Air to destroy pollutants. Developed over two decades by research scientists, PECO is an innovative technology that uses a catalyst and light to break down pollutants at a molecular level, including VOCs, bacteria, mold, viruses, and allergens.
Whereas the original Molekule Air has two filters – a Pre-Filter that traps large allergens like dust and dander, and a PECO-Filter that destroys allergens and microscopic pollutants – Air Mini+ has one integrated filter that combines the benefits of both into one filter. The Molekule Air Mini+ measures 12h x 8.25"diam. and weighs 7.5 lbs. It’s made from medical-grade polycarbonate with a vegan leather handle.
The Molekule Air Mini+ Purifier includes six months of replacement filters (additional filters available from the manufacturer) and features all of these operating modes:
- Made for Smaller Spaces Powerful enough to replace the air in a 250-square-foot room every hour.
- PECO-Powered Breakthrough PECO technology doesn’t just collect pollutants, it destroys them.
- Auto Protect Mode Set Air Mini+ to regulate fan speed based on levels of particulate matter in the air.
- PECO-Filter Status Indicator
- Ready to Purify Includes a 6-month filter.
- Whisper Quiet With a 39-decibel low speed, Air Mini+ is sonically unobtrusive.
- Power Efficient Air Mini+ uses low energy, so let it run 24/7 to maintain fresh air.
- App-Enabled Check filter status and change your device’s fan speed from your app, wherever you are.
Size12h x 8.25" diam.
MaterialsPlastic, PU Strap
Year of Design2020